I Love God - The Official I Love God Website - Born out of our Love for God. Click Here to Subscribe.

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Love of God as Treasure


I Love God – The Love of God is a valuable possession and treasure in the heart of every believer.


Treasure is an extremely valuable possession / hidden deposit which could stay hidden from generation to generation.

Treasure
There are lots of untapped treasures we could derive from the Love of God

One thing about the Love of God is, it will no longer be a treasure if it has no price tag attached to it.

God’s love for us cost Him something... “For God so loved the world that HE GAVE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON…” - John 3:16 (a)

He didn't withhold His love but releases it for the benefit of whosoever cares to find and locate. 

God’s Love is a treasure rooted in his word. We have to take out time to search and dig such out for our everyday living. Mind you, The Love of God is also the Word of God - Jesus.

NB: Say to yourself today “I Love God and God Loves Me. I will locate the hidden treasure in His word today”

Do you Love God? Enter your Email address Below to Receive I Love God updates in your Mailbox

Powered by I Love God Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...