I Love God - The Official I Love God Website - Born out of our Love for God. Click Here to Subscribe.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Love of Jesus, Love Jesus


Love of Jesus

The Love of Jesus Christ towards us all is STRONG. There is but one God and that one God is Love!


Our relationship with Jesus is basically on the platform of the Love of Jesus Christ towards us.

Remember, we Love Jesus because He loved us first - 1John 4:19 "We love him, because he first loved us"

Who needs the Love of Jesus?

All who have lost direct contact to God and need Love.

Love Jesus Brethren! When you say Yes to the Love of Jesus, then you are saying a BIG YES to the Love of God. Who better loves' you than God? Nobody... not even your spouse.

The Love of Jesus will enable a Pure and undiluted Love to flow through you, touching every aspect of your life - therefore, Love Jesus.

God is Love - so is Jesus Love.

NB: Love Jesus Chorus "I Love you Jesus, I Worship and Adore You. All i want to tell You - Is that i Love you (Love Jesus) more than anything"

I Love God 

Do you Love God? Enter your Email address Below to Receive I Love God updates in your Mailbox

Powered by I Love God Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...