I Love God - The Official I Love God Website - Born out of our Love for God. Click Here to Subscribe.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Proofs of Biblical Prosperity

Is Biblical Prosperity a reality? Does God really cares for the prosperity of his Children? Below are the answers to these questions in scriptures.

Deut 8:18 " But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for [it is] he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day

Deut 30:9 "And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers:

Deu 29:9 "Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.

Psa 35:27 " Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. every

Psalm 1:3 "And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Isa 48:15 I, [even] I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good.

Isa 48:17 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I [am] the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way [that] thou shouldest go.

2 Cor 9:8 "And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:

2 Cor 9:11 "Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.

3 John 1:2 "Beloved, in regard to all things I pray you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.

Phil 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Word of God

Do you Love God? Enter your Email address Below to Receive I Love God updates in your Mailbox

Powered by I Love God Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...