I Love God - The Official I Love God Website - Born out of our Love for God. Click Here to Subscribe.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Transformation Stories – Testimonies


We'll be using Today to Feed each and every one of you with Transformation Stories and Testimonies people have encounter via the Words of Liberation. Yours is NEXT in Jesus Name. Key into these testimonies and your live will never remain the same.
Ulcer Destroyed Via the Anointing Oil
Praise the Lord; I am Sister Victoria O. C, I am happy to be in the presence of the Lord today to testify what the Lord has done for me.
Daddy anointed the oil last two Sundays, the covenant day of healing. I took the oil believing that the power and mystery in the olive oil is going to heal me - I use to be an ulcer patient before now.
Immediately daddy said that the anointing oil can do anything for us. I took the oil and rubbed it on the side of my stomach where I was having the pains and drank it too. It was just a shot. After two days, I went to the Medical Centre to check myself as I always do. But now when I went there, the doctors testified that I don’t have ulcer anymore and the pain is no longer there again. I also thank God for divine favor he has given to me. God sent someone who has blessed my life. I am so happy. I thank God for what he has done in my life this few months of 2010. God is restoring so many things in my life. I am here to testify of his protection, divine mercy, favor and healing.
May all praise, honor and adoration be ascribed to His name.

Divine Healing After The Covenant Day Of Healing
I want to testify to the goodness of God for restoring my health. I fell ill on the 31st of January 2010, took treatments but all to no avail. It got so serious that I was admitted in the hospital. 
The doctor handling my case said my blood was short and was giving different medications to see that I regained my blood but all to no avail.
I managed to be in service on the covenant day of healing, I came in when the message was going on in the course of the message pastor read Job 22:28 which says I shall also decree a thing and it shall be established”
I got a rhema and started declaring that I was healed by faith. I stopped all the medications and after few hours I became strong and as the day went by, I became stronger and stronger and now am totally healed.
I return all glory to the God of this commission who delivered me from the shackles of death – Sis Faith

-          Lady Frances M. (17 Years misplaced Scapular  bone restored back to place)

-          Dr. Max. O. (2 Years Arthritis on the left knee disappeared during service)

-          Mummy AZB (All body Pains Disappeared)

-          Elder Mrs O. (Broken leg healed instantly. Swollen parts reduced back to normal)

-          Bro. Victor E. (7 days Acute fever healed)

-          Bro. Simone (Chronic back pain healed after the personal intercession)

Has God Done Something for you via this Site or in your place of worship that you will like to share to Gods people Here? please mail your Testimonies to welovegod@ymail.com.


For More and Daily Edifying Words, you can Subscribe for our E-mail Listing (if you haven't done so)

The Word of God Today is Transformation Testimonies

You can join our Facebook Page or follow us on Twitter. Enjoy the Ride!

See other edifying post below.

Do you Love God? Enter your Email address Below to Receive I Love God updates in your Mailbox

Powered by I Love God Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...