I Love God - The Official I Love God Website - Born out of our Love for God. Click Here to Subscribe.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The bible, our source of inspiration


There are times when things around you seem still and life itself dull.
Sometimes, our Christian journey looks impossible and circumstances might even enclose us on all sides.
Friends, this is not the time to complain, grumble or murmur to God.
The truth is, this is the time to seek God the more via his word – The Bible. 
Recall what happened to those that murmured in the Bible (The children of Israel specifically) “Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer” - 1Co 10:10.
There is a whole lot hidden mysteries in that giant book (The Bible) lying dormant on your book shelf – It’s a bank of inspiration.

I recall very well some times ago when things around just seems out of place.
I knew things were not right but couldn’t really lay hold of what it was – what did I do? Let me tell you.
I got to the house, lock myself in and sat on the wine chair (study chair which had nothing but a King James Version of the bible on it)
I sat on it and picked up the bible, opened where my bookmark was (I have developed a habit of reading at least 5 chapters of the psalms every morning)
When I opened the bible, I got to Psalms 46:1 which says “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble” 
Now tell me, is that not inspiring enough to uplift my spirit from heaviness.
I felt peace all around me just by the assurance of this verse of inspiration.
The bottom line is; the bible is our major source of inspiration as believers and the Bible is The Word of God.

How to get things done so cheaply? Engage the cheapest formula to a successful life "Read your bible and pray every " 

For More and Daily Edifying Words, you can Subscribe for our E-mail Listing (if you haven't done so)

The Word of God Today is

You can also send this link to your friends and loved ones to be a part of this site: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=Ilovegodsitecom to receive daily post by mail too. God Bless you as you Proclaim the Gospel via this Site.

You can join our Facebook Page or follow us on Twitter. Enjoy the Ride!

Share this site Below as there is love in sharing.

Do you Love God? Enter your Email address Below to Receive I Love God updates in your Mailbox

Powered by I Love God Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...